Home Federal Bank Re-elects Board Members
KNOXVILLE -- Home Federal Bank of Tennessee recently announced the re-election of the following board members:
• Mack A. Gentry, an attorney with Gentry, Tipton & McLemore.
• James M. Hart, president, Friends of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• John W. Lacey III, M.D., senior vice president and chief medical officer, UT Medical Center.
• Avice Reid, executive director, Knoxville Police Advisory & Review Committee.
• Henrietta Grant, manager of community relations, retired, Knoxville Utilities Board.
• Thomas M. Rentenbach, chairman of the board, Rentenbach Engineering Co.
Home Federal Bank is a locally-owned, full-service bank serving East Tennesseans through branches in Knox, Anderson, Blount and Sevier counties.
Published March 22, 2011
Subscribe to Knoxville Daily Sun